Saturday 7 August 2021

Trying to get my Mojo working,


It’s been a very log time since I contributed to WOYWW or anything online  and I need to start trying to get my artistic life up and running again.
I have just visited all your work desks, you are such talented and creative individuals.
Lockdown seriously messed with my ability to be artistic. I also have to admit I developed a serious addiction to Korean dramas on Netflix.  Ha ha! 
After Lockdown eased I joined a ten week life drawing class which gave me a push. 
I have made start on some sewing alterations that have been looking at me for months and  I did  actually paint a homage in the form of two beautiful girls  to my new found love of all things Asian.
What you see on my desk is the result of a play session with my watercolours and I was determined to do something with the result so I made some cards. My plan, ahem! is to not buy anything new and to use my stash.
My sister-in-law Sarah Brennan who also contributes to WOYWW puts me to shame with her talented productivity.
Take care everyone and wish me luck in my renewed  arty farty journey.




3 comments:

  1. Oh lovely to see I can comment on your post - your SIL has comments on only when signed in to Google so I never get to tell her how fab her little sketches are :) I love her art, and I love yours! Those cards are simply stunning and I am happy you are taking part. Lots of people seem to post only on a Weds. for WOYYW so if nothing else, maybe it will keep you on your arty farty journey path LOL! To painting is pretty amazing as well, so delicate yet richly coloured. Fab work!

    Happy WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops sorry, way late this week, all good intentions and then life gets in the way...Know what you mean about the mojo, glad to see you have picked up again. Super cards, love how you have used your water colours. Your paintings are amazing.
    Thanks for the visit BJ#24

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white cards 'specially the trees. Good luck on your 'arty farty' journey, it looks like its going to be a great one!

    Happy very late last weeks woyww!?((Lyn))#26

    ReplyDelete