Monday 17 September 2012

September September

Just catching up with all my postings.  I like to keep my blog up to date at least that way I can see what I've been doing but I've been so poorly recently it has not been possible, No more feeling sorry for myself onwards and upwards eh?
Here is this weeks Tag Tuesday offering I cut up a mixed media painting I had done many years ago. A photomanip' of the well known model Holly. My daughter took the original photo and kindly let me play with it.
Tag Tuesday 'Autumn Fruits '


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie I am feeling a little better xxx

      Delete
  2. Your princess is wonderful !
    I like your Art and your talent.
    Greetings,
    Nathanaƫlle

    ReplyDelete