Thursday 11 November 2010

Vintage rags and lots of bling!

I've sadly neglected my blog the last few months but I have been lurking around all the new friends I made in blogland and seeing what they were up to.
I've been busy with family, home and 'stuff'.  Thought I would take time and post a few pics of just some of the things I have made and collected recently.
Part of my worktable, a heart in progress. Images in the background applied onto vintage fabric using iron on transfers

The beautiful Lourdes photographed by my daughter, wearing a headdress designed and made by me using vintage fabrics and jewellery

Three hearts designed and made by me using vintage linen table napkins, vintage lace and trimmed with pearls and crystal beads

Trying to be clever here with the photography, heart using all sorts of 'stuff' from my stash.

Another heart with vintage fabric and bling. I like the iron on transfer on this one

Just a very small selection of my vintage costume jewellery arranged here by my friend Jan.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow hunny how are you oh its been so long since we were on JJ and its now no more,but oh its great too see your work again hun and boy what you have come back with its just stunning such amazing,work,and so beautiful too,along with your daughter who is also very beautiful love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete